As the international standards for information security, ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 (previously known as ISO 17799) are, by their very nature, highly complex. But whether you wish to pursue certification, achieve compliance, or simply position your organization against them, the first question usually is: where do you start?
THE ISO27000 TOOLKIT
The answer to this question surely is The ISO27000 Toolkit. This is a series of materials and documents brought together specifically to help you achieve these objectives, and support both ISO27001 and ISO27002.
It comprises the following essential components:
- Both parts of the standard: ISO 27002 (formerly ISO 17799) and ISO 27001
- A management presentation
- A complete set of ISO 27002 compliant information security policies
- A Business Continuity Kit (Ref: section 12)
- A jargon busting glossary of information security and IT terms
- A BIA questionnaire
- The certification roadmapThe essential audit kit (Ref: section 12) for a network system
- EzRisk, a Word based desktop risk assessment system
THE ESSENTIAL STARTER KIT
The ISO 27000 Toolkit will get you off to an excellent start in understanding the two ISO 27000 standards, and addressing the key issues. Further, the support resources and materials included in the kit should prove to be useful for many years to come.
All the items in the kit have been designed and created from the standpoint of helping with the ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 compliance initiative. Indeed, their quality is such, that some are sold stand alone, as independent security products. However, purchase within the toolkit delivers significant and substantial savings.
Each item within the toolkit is described more fully on its own page. To view, simply select from the menu on the left hand side. For more information, please feel free to contact us.
PURCHASE & DOWNLOAD
To purchase the product and download the full toolkit for a special price of just
$995 FREE , please visit our secure ISO27000 purchase page.